Saturday 9 June 2012

I need to boil my eyeballs

London World Naked Bike Ride!!

I was at work this morning, and on the way home I looked out of the window near Victoria Coach Station and got the shock of my life... I saw a bunch of FULLY naked cyclist. Well that woke me up.

You will be pleased to know, I didn't even have time to get my phone out to take a photo to share with you. Apparently it's something that happens every year all over the country so watch out there might be a crowd of naked cyclist around a corner near you....

---> http://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/uk/ <---

As a quick note on our progress on The Knowledge application, I am handing my medical form into the GP on Tuesday, where they need to then ring me a few days later with a price (even though I and they already know the price) and then I can book myself in with a specific GP a week or so later. So we're edging closer. Slowly.

Roxie 

No comments:

Post a Comment