Tuesday 13 November 2012

Application SENT!

I just had a look, and our first entry was in May, and now its November we've sent off an application at last! WOOHOO!

It was a bit more fiddly then we expected, and so ended up slowly going through the application process (plus we were a bit lazy about it), from the full medical (£55), and then paying and waiting for the CRB check and then changing the address on Clemmys driving licence and then paying to actually apply.

We sent it off last week. So that is at least out of our hands now. Now we wait. It could take months to come back. Im at the CRB part of my application, I need to get round to collecting my birth certificate from my sister, and then its a case of having the money to pay for all the parts of the application especially just before Christmas. Actually that reminds me, apparently the cheque I used to pay for my medical bounced, and so they have sent me a couple of letters telling me to come in and pay in cash. Problem is, I dont have a spare £55 at the moment so I better hope I dont get ill and need to see a doctor in the near future..

But atleast we can start - I cant imagine there will be any problems with my application form, so I will just start learning with Clem as soon he gets a reply. Its quite exciting. Although I will definetely get on with my forms, then its much more real.

If anyone knows of any couples who have done this, I would be really interested to hear about how they got on.. or didnt, perhaps.

Although I do doubt anyone actually reads this.. let alone know somebody in a similar situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment