Thursday 21 June 2012

Bird Cage hat anyone?

The Royal Ascot yearly race meeting is on at the moment. Horse Racing is not something I usually take much notice of. However, The Royal Ascot has been on the news a bit recently, because they have changed the dress code slighty, (I think) to make the Royal Enclosure a bit less 'common'. They've banned fascinators and strapless dresses among other things.

However in the Grandstand, where the commoners are allowed to be, they still allow all hats and fascinators, and when I was reading The Independent online earlier, I came across..THIS...



From: 
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/grace-dent-its-class-war-at-ascot--so-give-me-aintrees-finest-fillies-and-their-38-fascinators-any-day-7866521.html?action=gallery&ino=1

I thought I would share

The only thing that springs to mind is Lady Gaga...

1 comment:

  1. I bet she'll have a headache at the end of the day :-)

    ReplyDelete